MiddleTownshipHeader4.jpg

By participating in the PTRP, you, the merchant, provide your customer with rebates in the form of property tax credits every time they present, together with the regular payment for goods and services, the SHOP MIDDLE TWP Property Tax Reward Card at the point of sale.

  • Higher sales (studies show a 4.6% average increase sales when you have a Rewards Program)
  • Higher Customer Retention (studies show a 14.5% average increase in customer retention when using a Rewards program)
  • Increased local exposure
  • Captive, highly motivated audience (town residents looking to reduce their property tax out-of-pocket expense)
  • Free advertising
  • Free resources (e.g. you have access to email addresses of customers using the SHOP MIDDLE TOWNSHIP card at your place of business)
  • Part of a Township-sponsored program

  • $10 monthly participation fee
  • If processing the card on line on our website, it is not necessary to purchase equipment (FREE OPTION). You may purchase a card reader to swipe the card if you do not want to input the card manually

If processing using a processing terminal (similar to a credit card machine), there is a one-time cost for the machine ($160-dialup, $230 IP).

(No ACH cost, no per swipe cost, no statement cost, no hidden fees of any kind!)

 

 

    1. You process the card in a dedicated processing terminal OR online, if that’s your preferred method to process the card. The card processing creates a tax credit based on a percentage of the sale established by you at the time of your registration in the program

 

    1. Every week, Fincredit, Program Administrator, debits your designated bank account to collect all your weekly tax rebates.

 

    1. 75% of the rebate will be deposited in a dedicated account and ultimately remitted to the Township for the benefit of your customers’ property tax bill. The remaining 25% is held for program and management fee

 

  1. After processing your application, a user guide will be provided to you together with your Welcome Kit.

 

For more information please go to www.propertytaxcard.com FAQ. Information is also available in the Property Tax Reward Program Participation Agreement.

Or contact Fincredit at Support@propertytaxcard.com, phone (732) 946-0919.