Year Round and Seasonal Population Trends…. We are growing!
- Added 2,500 new residents since the 2000 census
- Population increase of up to 15% from the current 2014 population estimate
- Population within a 20 to 30 minute drive significantly increases
- Median HH income is estimated at $59,000, well above the national average
- Median HH income within a 20 to 30 minute drive range from $55,000 – $73,000
- Township’s resident population grows from 19,000 to 75,000 during the season
- Traffic estimated along Route 9 corridor peak during season from 12,000-16,000 vehicles per day